Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am just curious where everyone is from on here. yall sound like a bunch of guys that i like to hang out with. plus i would love to have a local from here in louisiana with me. let me know if anyone here from louisiana.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Born in Kinder Louisiana. Moved to Texas when I was really young.
My dad is still in La. I spent alot of time in Lake Charles, Sulphur, and Gonzales growing up.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Born and raised in Honolulu Hawaii. Traveled all over but love home..

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Born in Dothan Alabama... I've lived in Auburn Alabama, Baycity TX, Richmond TX, Oceanside & Vista Cali, and now I live in Tomball TX (Wifes from here). Plan on retiring in Grant Alabama....in 25 years LOL....

·
Registered
404 Posts
Spring, TX here. Born in Cleveland, TX and been in the area all my life.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Where am I from

Grand Rapids/Traverse City, Michigan...

Now living in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
546 Posts
Born in Savannah, GA and now reside in Alpharetta (just north of Atlanta).

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Born and raise in Piedras Negras, Coahuila Mexico, move to Eagle Pass, Tx when I was 14yrs old and now been living in San Antonio, Tx for the last 8yrs.

Welcome to the club

·
Registered
796 Posts
Born and raised for 6 years in Miami, FL. Moved to Harper Woods, MI for another 6 give or take. 2 years in Oneonta, NY.

I've lived in Marathon, FL in the gorgeous Florida Keys since, been here for about 6 years now. It's definitely my favorite place out of all the places I've lived in.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to college in Tallahassee.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Born in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England and moved to Queensbury, NY when 9. There for 30 years and now Winter Haven, Fl.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
southerncoonazz said:
I would love to have a local from here in louisiana with me. let me know if anyone here from louisiana.
Hello from Holden, LA! I'm just one of several members from Louisiana. Where are you from, you did not post earlier???

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats cool, i live about 10 miles from you in walker. right behind the best stop in that new neighborhood.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hometown: Bloomsburg PA
Currently: Tucson AZ

I've lived in OK, TX, FL, DE, NV, PA and AZ.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Born and raised in Southern New Jersey.A lot of people knock it but it's not so bad (except for our taxes).

1 - 20 of 60 Posts