Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
BiXLL said:
Born in Beaver County, Pa., was there till age 5. Moved to Cedar Knolls, NJ until age 14, then back to Beaver County, Pa.
I wanna be born in a place called Beaver County!

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
lanespd200 said:
I wanna be born in a place called Beaver County!
LOL.... is that near Intercourse PA?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Blue_Water_Rush said:
LOL.... is that near Intercourse PA?
No, its closer to Virginville, Pa. (real town)

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
PrayforSnow247 said:
I thought i was the only Yankee on here, Long Island, NY
What???? Calling yourself a Yankee from NY.....oh the shame of it all....LOL!!

Born in Presque Isle, Maine (Waaay up there), raised in Naples, Me (southern part of Maine), and have lived in McDonough, GA for the last 20 years.... :(

I want to go HOME!!!! :( I'm SICK of Atlanta!!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I searched Virginville.........I thought for sure some shifty sites would pop up. What is the population there, must be a real small town?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Is a small town, have only seen the exit sign for it though. Just north of Reading Pa, close to "Kuntztown" also!!! LOL

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
BiXLL said:
Is a small town, have only seen the exit sign for it though. Just north of Reading Pa, close to "Kuntztown" also!!! LOL
Hey, hey!! Don't start breaking your own rules now!! I'll have to get SCR38 on you..lol!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Born and raised in Ocala, Fl. Went all over while in the Marine Corps for 8 years and now live in Clermont, FL. About 20 miles from Orlando, Disney and Old Town.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i was born in los angeles and raised in los angeles, ca

·
Registered
502 Posts
Born in the Philippines, Pensacola FL, Hawaii, back to the PI, Washington State, KY, college in SC, and now back in Panama City FL. Yep, parents were Navy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where Are You From

Born and raised in San Francisco, now living in a small town in Eastern North Carolina for the last 6 years. 800,000 People in San Francisco, about 8,000 here, lot's more parking spaces here!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Born in the big city of Buckeye, Texas. Population - 25.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Born and Raised in SD....lived in Oceanside CA for high school....now in Tucson AZ on football scholly

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.