Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing myself for interviews, so I am trying to gain knowledge on different kinds of setups on AWS and Kubernetes, which I can explain during my discussion with the interviewer. I did CKA certification and I have a fair idea about components and how they connect to each other.
In my organization, I don't have Kubernetes setup and they are not planning soon. But I want to change my job and in the next one, I would want to work on this technology. I get help from the internet, but usually, they are simple and straightforward. Most of the places' examples are limited to Nginx and Redis setup, while the enterprise-level structure is complex and wider.
When I face interviews, many of the questions in interviews revolve around questions like -
  • Explain how will you set up the Kubernetes cluster in your organization first time.
  • You are migrating a standard app to Kubernetes containers. What will be your approach? Explain all components and their reasons to use.
Is there any place where I can find more setups and I study/learn them? Like projects explaining the scope, challenges, etc.
I can post on Upwork (I know I need to pay them) and ask for such designs from experienced guys. But want to hear here, if someone can give better ideas.
Suggestions, please !!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am preparing myself for interviews, so I am trying to gain knowledge on different kinds of setups on AWS and Kubernetes, which I can explain during my discussion with the interviewer. I did CKA certification and I have a fair idea about components and how they connect to each other.
In my organization, I don't have Kubernetes setup and they are not planning soon. But I want to change my job and in the next one, I would want to work on this technology. I get help from the internet, but usually, they are simple and straightforward. Most of the places' examples are limited to Nginx and Redis setup, while the enterprise-level structure is complex and wider.
When I face interviews, many of the questions in interviews revolve around questions like -
  • Explain how will you set up the Kubernetes cluster in your organization first time.
  • You are migrating a standard app to Kubernetes containers. What will be your approach? Explain all components and their reasons to use.
Is there any place where I can find more setups and I study/learn them? Like projects explaining the scope, challenges, etc. Learn Kubernetes
I can post on Upwork (I know I need to pay them) and ask for such designs from experienced guys. But want to hear here, if someone can give better ideas.
Suggestions, please !!!
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later