Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read lots of reviews on cold air intakes. I have it narrowed down to the stillen, s&b, or the aem. Which one should I go with? If it helps my truck is an 06 4x4 crew cab, and it is flex fuel. Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Go with the S&B. Its show the best dyno results.

·
Registered
233 Posts
X2 on S&B CAI

·
Registered
869 Posts
For proven results on the dyno and track, S&B buddy....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks guys. I just ordered the s&b.
If you don't mind my asking, where'd you get it, and how much? I'm looking to order one myself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it at autoanything.com. It was $231 dollars, and they have free shipping. I also got my new jba exhaust from there. I also got an hid kit for the lows, highs, and fogs from hid extra. I will post pics of everything when I get it installed. I just ordered the s&b today, so it will probably be next weekend before I get it installed.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I got it at autoanything.com. It was $231 dollars, and they have free shipping. I also got my new jba exhaust from there. I also got an hid kit for the lows, highs, and fogs from hid extra. I will post pics of everything when I get it installed. I just ordered the s&b today, so it will probably be next weekend before I get it installed.
Thanks man. I'll probably get one this weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't Find

Ok new to the Titan and want the cold air kit for the obvious reasons. Looked at autooanything.com site for the s&b but they do not carry, even the s&b website does not pull up anything for a Nissan. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Try our site sponsor burtmanindustries.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ok new to the Titan and want the cold air kit for the obvious reasons. Looked at autooanything.com site for the s&b but they do not carry, even the s&b website does not pull up anything for a Nissan. Suggestions?
S&B doesn't make one specifically for anything newer than an '07. I've heard that the '07 will fit on later models, but I found the Injen (which was what I really wanted) for $375, so I bought that one.

·
Registered
498 Posts
$208 for s&b yesterday at autoanything. I bet they will honor that promotion today if you ask.

·
Registered
406 Posts
got to have the ram air!

heres what the injen looks like with 4"air mod

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lots of things borrowed through autoanything.com..It is for sure that all this things will make your ride much better..Your S&B Cold Air Intake is a right choice..It will definitely maximize the amount of airflow to your engine..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.