Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, IVE HEARD FROM 2 PEOPLE THAT THE NISSAN TITAN MOTOR IS MADE BY FORD, IVE ASKED AROUND AND EVERYONE SAYS ITS MADE BY NISSAN. I NEED THIS CLARIFIED BECASUE ITS MAKING ME CRAZY, I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT MADE BY FORD.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Designed by Nissan in California and built at the Nissan Dechard, TN engine plant.

Think about it. If Ford had designed it, they would have kept it for their 2004 F150 revamp, and sold Nissan the power challenged Triton.

Nissan has a great history of engine designs, and would have no need to buy from Ford.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
swarren1 said:
Design by Nissan in California and built at the Nissan Dechard, TN engine plant.

Think about it. If Ford had designed it, they would have kept it for their 2004 F150 revamp, and sold Nissan the power challenged Triton.

Nissan has a great history of engine designs, and would have no need to buy from Ford.
Exactly why would they have given away a better engine to the competition. LOL someone is pulling your chain. Make sure you tug back.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
They don't call 'em Found On Road Dead for nothing :twisted:

·
Registered
320 Posts
SimplyTitan said:

I was always fond of:

F ix
O r
R epair
Daily

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
ttammunek04 said:
SimplyTitan said:

I was always fond of:

F ix
O r
R epair
Daily

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I also like:

[email protected]#$ed
Over
Rebuilt
Dodge

It's shame that FORD isn't spelled POS! :twisted:

·
Registered
70 Posts
wow

why don't you all tell us how you really feel about ford.....

i agree, they have some issues, but they make a good truck. number one selling truck for years. if there were no titan, i'd be driving a ford f150.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i'd ask those people to show you the proof if they are claiming it's made by someone other than nissan.

and what's endurance? is that just the name they assigned to this particular engine?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Fourth
On
Race
Day

I don't know how some of these urban rumors get started, but c'mon...Ford designing engines for Nissan.... one of the most prolific motor makers ever? Now, if Shelby would've had a hand in the design.... :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ford backwards is

D river
R eturns
O n
F oot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I NEED SOLID EVIDIENCE TO SHOW THESE GUYS THAT THE TITAN MOTOR WAS MADE BY NISSAN ENGINEERS AND NOT FORDS.
WHY WOULD PEOPLE SAY SUCH MEAN THINGS IS BEYOND ME.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
I NEED SOLID EVIDIENCE TO SHOW THESE NUTSACKS THAT THE TITAN MOTOR WAS MADE BY NISSAN ENGINEERS AND NOT FORDS.
Jers, you have 2 PM's from me, please read them and take action....

·
Registered
9 Posts
F **ing
O ver
R ated
D isaster

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nissan Motor made by Ford??? ROFL LMAO . . . Perhaps you didn't notice the power and reliability? Without any further evidence, that alone should tell you nobody at Ford had anything to do with the mighty 5.6L. <still laughing> . . . Where do people come up with this stuff? Oh, by the way, I have some ocean front property in . . . ah never mind. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
I NEED SOLID EVIDENCE TO SHOW THESE NUTSACKS THAT THE TITAN MOTOR WAS MADE BY NISSAN ENGINEERS AND NOT FORDS.
Here is more evidence for your "friends". They probably believe you anyway but just enjoy your reaction.

Look at the sentence just above "Model Lineup"
http://www.newcartestdrive.com/review-intro.cfm?Vehicle=2005_Nissan_Titan&ReviewID=1679

http://www.nissanusa.com/form/0,,ac...l#Nissan North America, Inc. - Smyrna/Decherd

Nissan North America, Inc. - Smyrna/Decherd

“At Nissan's engine plant in Decherd, Tennessee, employees assemble engines and transaxles. In July 2000, Nissan announced plans to expand the Decherd plant to add engine machining and assembly for the production of V6 and V8 engines. The expansion will add more than 500,000 square feet to the 230,000-square-foot plant.”

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
greasy said:
F **ing
O ver
R ated
D isaster
Now that is priceless.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts