Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the wait guys but here is my dyno run at uprev.

Here are the mods to my truck.

JBA headers, Custom 2.25 b-pipes with dynatech cats, JBA catback, 07 intake, My custom Uprev tune, PGM, extra tranny cooler, Truetrac, JWT CAMS.

So lets hear some comments on the shorties :D

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
hey man...i'm thinking about getting shorties....did you weld the Dynatechs to your JBA's like the stock setup???

you dont have cams!!?? i thought you did?...if not then i might get 2.25 b-pipes too....i was gonna keep my stock b-pipe size since i'm not getting cams

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
so is this what you did?: JBA headers straight to the b-pipe, then replace resos's with high flow cats with 02 bungs and run 02 sensors to bung in the high flow?? so no cats on manifold, replaced resos with HF cats?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Do you have cams???

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Well you made up my mind,A trip to Austin is going to be in the works shortly.

How long did they have your truck on the dyno and how much an hour?

I guess i could just call them,lol.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Man I would love to get my truck Dyno tuned....
Just need Jared or RB or anyone who nows how to tune to come down to PR and help me out....

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
um about 4 hours on the dyno and working on different stuff but 75 a hour a think but could be wrong but if you want the most out of your tune ya the dyno is great but get some street tuning after that the load the dyno puts on the truck isn't the same as running on the street you should need some more fuel. Oh and take some timing out the numbers will go up :D

Also that is the tune I wrote for the truck and on its best run was 341 we pulled some timing and changed the targets and made the 347 but it need more street tuning so ill be working on it soon and its a great economy tune.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awesome numbers!

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
DF6_Titan said:

wow thats a little expensive for me lol..i wonder if i could do it cheap buy just using my stock b-pipe and having them add piping to my b-pipe to reach the headers and throw a flange on there and just attach the stock b-pipe to the JBA then replace resos with high flows with O2 bungs in them.....what happened to the 2" y-pipe

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
That's right baby!!! I think most count the short tubes out...and I think this truck loves em!!!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Look how flat that HP curve is!!! And a beautiful Torque curve!!!! If my dyno looked like that I'd run low 13's!!!

That thing should run a good 60' time....and with that top end I bet it traps over 100 mph no problem!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts