Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IS THE STORY, I HAVE THESE NEIGHBORS. ALL OF THEM HAVE THE DODGE AND A COUPLE HAVE THE HEMI. THEY ARE TALKING SMACK ABOUT THEY BEAT THIS TRUCK AND THEY BEAT THAT TRUCK. SO I TOLD THEM HELL LETS GO SEE WHAT THAT PRETTY OLD NISSAN HAS, AND THEY ALL LAUGH AND JOKED AT ME. THEY GOT THE GUY WITH THE FASTEST ONE WITH A FEW MODS(COLD AIR INTAKE, GIBSON EXHAUST, AND COUPLE OTHER THINGS). ON TOP OF THAT HE HAID SINGLE CAB PICK-UP. O'MAN WAS I IN TROUBLE, A FOUR PICK-UP AGAINST A SINGLE CAB WITH MORE HORSE POWER THAN ME. OR THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, SO WE GO DOWN THE ROAD AND RUN 'EM. I WHIP HIM BY ABOUT A CAR LENGTH. SO HE HAD TO RUN AGAIN, AND AGAIN. UNTIL ABOUT THE THIRD TIME I THINK HE CAUGHT ON THAT THE OLD TITAN WAS THE REAL KING OF THE ROAD...BOY I LAUGH SO HARD. BY THE WAY, MY TRUCK IS ALMOST STOCK. JUST A FLOWMASTER SINGLE IN/SINGLE OUT AND K&N FILTER REPLACMENT. JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET THE REAL MODS I WANT TO DO TO MY TRUCK.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Nice story. I haven't had the pleasure of a challenge yet.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Gotta love. Wish I coul.d have seen his face to be beaten by a 'lowly Japanese' (I know, built in US) truck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
them hemi's are killers off the line, i pulled him off mid-upper range. that's where my power really kicks in. i need to figure out a way to improve my low end just a little better. maybe get a 2500-3000 stall, might would help a little bit. does the volcant CAI help on the low end power or all around?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o'yeah sorry everyone for the caplock, i didn't know it was so aggravating

·
Registered
721 Posts
PHILL said:
o'yeah sorry everyone for the caplock, i didn't know it was so aggravating
It's the visual version of yelling.

:lol: