Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the latest issue of Off-Road Magazine off my favorite newstand shelf and fell in love!!! I immediately told my wife that we were draining our retirement so I could build this exact truck. J/K - You can imagine how that might go over. Anyway . . . Enjoy . . . Awesome! Absolutely Awesome! Oh, and it's 2WD and those are 37's folks with a CST 8inch lift, and the custom flared fenders make the front of that Titan look like a snake! Goose bumps I tell ya . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
it's a sweet lookin truck for sure. seems like you'd want to do that to a 4wd though.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Why thank ye sir.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
TitanCritter said:
it's a sweet lookin truck for sure. seems like you'd want to do that to a 4wd though.
Yes and no I guess. If you notice it's got custom front fenders and the rear fenders have also been modified. It looks very "baja" style which is 2wd. However I would want to take that bad boy out and get it muddy! And that, you will need 4wd for. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Love that brush guard and fog lights on that beast.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like a trailer queen to me. All the fancy graphics on the side and a chrome skid plate? I'm thinking that woouldn't see any rock crawling even if it was 4WD. Or any bajas as a 2WD.

Or, maybe I'm just jealous 'cuz my trail rig has two bashed in front fenders and is highlighted by rust.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
highgeer said:
Looks like a trailer queen to me. All the fancy graphics on the side and a chrome skid plate? I'm thinking that woouldn't see any rock crawling even if it was 4WD. Or any bajas as a 2WD.

Or, maybe I'm just jealous 'cuz my trail rig has two bashed in front fenders and is highlighted by rust.
Its OK HighGeer we all feel the same way.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
looks like they were tryin for the pre-runner look :roll:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
It seems to me that the XE model is the choice for customizing these trucks. Could just be me but the chrome on them is no present. I did like the graphics and the push bar on this truck though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts