Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm about to throw my computer out the window. Why can't I see photos people post anymore? I get the box but it now says "Download" and when I hit the button it opens up a new window but nothing is there??? Help!!!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Same here....I've only noticed this the past two days. Not sure what caused it but I'm sure they'll tell us why!! 8)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rossi said:
Same here....I've only noticed this the past two days. Not sure what caused it but I'm sure they'll tell us why!! 8)
Yep, just in the last couple of days and I can't see photos in posts since then or anything. Argggh.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
....what's a prodigy controller??? :?:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rossi said:
....what's a prodigy controller??? :?:
It is an electric trailer brake controller made by Tekonsha. Larger trailers, say over 3,000lbs, are required to have brakes of their own. The Prodigy is just one of many trailer brake controllers.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone please Help!!! I can't upload photos to my gallery either!!! What's up? Man this is frustrating . . .

·
Registered
219 Posts
M4ck... Bixll... anyone monitoring? Can you post and give us a hint? I thought maybe it was me but it appears to be the site. Verry slow even without pics. Took 3 attempts to even log in.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RAWCCD said:
M4ck... Bixll... anyone monitoring? Can you post and give us a hint? I thought maybe it was me but it appears to be the site. Verry slow even without pics. Took 3 attempts to even log in.
I sent M4ck a private e-mail so hopefully he has some insight.

·
Registered
219 Posts
May have fixed mine. Power-cycled all my network gear. LAN switch, router, and wireless bridge. Speed is back, don't know about pics yet. Don't know how you connect but you might try the same thing.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: Why Cant I See Pictures In Posts Anymore? Download? Uplo

TitanHauler said:
Ok, I'm about to throw my computer out the window. Why can't I see photos people post anymore? I get the box but it now says "Download" and when I hit the button it opens up a new window but nothing is there??? Help!!!
I have the same problem. I don't no why I can't see or down load the pics. I thought it maybe my popup blocker. :roll:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it has something to do with the server going over bandwidth a few days ago and M4ck mentioned they reconfigured his server account. That is exactly when the problem started. I e-mailed him so hopefully he knows what the problem is.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Test Post

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hmm, mine works. However I'm having a problem with Firefox webbrowser now. I had to switch back to Internet Explorer. I hate computers sometimes.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Guys I will have everything fixed in a couple days. GD library wasnt loaded on the server for some reason. Thats how the server handles graphics, jpg's gif's and png files. Give me a couple days and we will have no more problems I hope.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
m4ck said:
Guys I will have everything fixed in a couple days. GD library wasnt loaded on the server for some reason. Thats how the server handles graphics, jpg's gif's and png files. Give me a couple days and we will have no more problems I hope.
M4ck
So the picture problem is site related then? Also, do have any thoughts on why my Firefox browser crashes everytime I try to reply to a post? It's not just on this site.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
m4ck said:
M4ck
Thanks M4ck.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks from me, too. I think my trouble was more ISP related, but I missed CT just the same. Just want to say I REEAALLYY appreciate all the work you & the other mods do on this site. You're doing a great job!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All seems back to normal? Everyone agree or are there people still having problems? Thanks M4CK!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts