Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new an have some qeustions i have a 2005 nisan titan kingcab an i put a 3 inch leveling kit in the front an an 1 1/2 in the back i want to get rims an tires but im nervas it wont fit the tires i picked out are the nitto mud grabblers an the size is 33x12.50x20 an the rims are diamo 17 karat the size is 20x10 an the off set just says rev. Do u think they will work or not ?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
the off set and backspacing are the most important factors of weather or not they will fit without rubbing. Seeing as how you stayed with a 33" rather then jumping up to 35s makes me think you will be fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the max backspacing an off set u can do

does anyone no the max backspacing an offset i can go with a three inch leveling kit in the front an one an a half in the back

·
Site Sponsor
409 Posts
If you want to run this wheel it looks like you only have 1 choice in backspace/offset. They are 20x10 with -12mm offset. These specs are typically for trucks with 4" or more lift. You can run them on a leveled Titan but they'll stick out pretty far (over 1.25" not counting the tire) and you will be limited to a 33" tire. With a leveling kit, these wheels and a 33x12.50R20 you'll probably have some trimming to do to your front bumper and fender liner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts