Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sound's crazy but my 08 titan when I park it with the windows closed , I come out later and my front windows drivers side and passenger side are half way down, I carefully checked to make sure they where closed during a rainstorm but when I rechecked they were half open and my interior was soaked.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You probably sat down with your key fob in your pocket. Holding the unlock button down for 5 secs will open your windows. I must always remember to unpocket my keys when I come home.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Many have had this happen, usually result of the Remote and were not aware of the feature. A Faulty BCM (Body Control Module) could cause it, but not so common as us just accidently activating it while it is in our pocket.

·
Registered
765 Posts
You have to stop buying those tight jeans.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
electricjohn, actually I wear the same size jean's that I wore in highschool, of course I weigh 70lbs more than I did in HS so maybe that explain's it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You probably sat down with your key fob in your pocket. Holding the unlock button down for 5 secs will open your windows. I must always remember to unpocket my keys when I come home.
Thanks. I've found them open before, lucky I found it before it was noticed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts