Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals if you have WinXP make sure you get the new service pack 2 from Microsoft. I believe there is a slew of stuff this update fixes. http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
M4ck

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
last I heard, there's still LOTS of problems with SP2, ie, incompability with MS Outlook, AMD Processors, etc.

I'm gonna do some more research, but since I'm running an AMD processor, I'll wait.

Just my $.02............

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I dont know what problems it would be but I use all AMD, except in my server. Its a pentium 4 xeon. The other 5 are AMD. I have always prefered AMD for my game machines and everyday computers.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is correct sir.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I don't use the built in firewall for one thing. The only thing on the list there that I do use is ZoneAlarm and I haven't noticed a problem. If you have doubts though just wait. Can't hurt anything to wait. They will come up with an update to fix there update that was supposed to fix some other updates. LOL

M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your head should work HEH
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
J/K man J/K
hehe
m4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be the Big M4ck yep.
Told you I was a Big boy.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Just checking, I didn't want to offend anyone else if I asked if it was ok to make it my new DART BOARD!!!! BAAAAAAAAA... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehe it should be plenty big enough for a dart board. You should meet my little brother though. He is about 6' 8" im 2 inches shorter.
m4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
hey, how come I'm no longer a moderator........HEY, how come my account was just deleted???

j/k I need to go easy on the boss!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a chance big guy. I am waaaaay to easy going. Don't you know you cant piss of a fat guy. Its them little fellas you gotta be careful of.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Firecracker I hope it works out for ya. I havent had any problems. I have also installed in a few client pc's now. No problems yet there either. If something comes up I'll let you know here.
m4ck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts