Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Titan from Oklahoma. Ihave had problems getting the windows to come up. I read to use finesse. It seems to work but shouldn't have to. Now, this has happened twice. I turn off engine and the windows roll down. The first time it happened while I was still inside. So I just rolled them back up and thought, What did I do?, But yesterday, I got home, it was rainy, so I hurried inside. My husband came in and asked me why i left my windows down with it raining? I didn't. Why would a person do that? I went out to roll them up and get this, the window lock for passenger side was locked and both my windows were down. I had to unlock passenger side before I could roll it up. Anyone else out there had this happen? OK, now for how much I love my truck. The more I drive it the more i love it. Bought it July 9, 2004 and have 11,000 miles on it. I drive alot? It is 2004 KC 4x4 SE White. The only accessory so far is Bushwacker extended fender flares. Wanted grizzly nerf bars, the angled not rounded ones but not and will not be made for the Titan. Want something tough looking but I guess I will have to settle. My husband wants me to get a top on it, (had a rollatrax on my last truck, don't rally want one of those again), had my windows tinted really dark. Well, will wait on any news about window thing.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome.

Can't really help you with the windows. This is the first I've heard of "ghost windows". Sounds like a trip to the dealer.

keep us posted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts