Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from discount tire!!! My wheels came in and they will mount them and ship them today. :D I should have them by the end off the week. :D Pictures will follow, they will probley be on a dirty truck but you'll get the idea. :) I also got the fender flares on, I put a tool box on Friday, and my grill and door handles should be done at the body shop by Friday also!!! I'm gonna have fun this weekend. It's like christmas all over! :D OK, I'm done now, just had get my excitement out. :lol:

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Sounds like a lotta fun!!!! I just got my fender flares in bout an hour ago!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
Just got a call from discount tire!!! My wheels came in and they will mount them and ship them today. :D I should have them by the end off the week. :D Pictures will follow, they will probley be on a dirty truck but you'll get the idea. :) I also got the fender flares on, I put a tool box on Friday, and my grill and door handles should be done at the body shop by Friday also!!! I'm gonna have fun this weekend. It's like christmas all over! :D OK, I'm done now, just had get my excitement out. :lol:

baja220 said:
Sounds like a lotta fun!!!! I just got my fender flares in bout an hour ago!!!
You guys are killing me I am green with envy.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firecracker said:
:lol: That's good to hear. Man, you've been BUSY, huh? :lol: :lol:
LOL, Actually these are all things I've been working on for a while but they are just happening to all come together at the same time. :)

m4ck said:
You guys are killing me I am green with envy.
LOL
m4ck
Haha, so what's stopping you then? :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Its a little thing called cash. LOL
m4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I havent had a credit card in over 6 years. Plan not to either. Cash or check or debt card. Oh yeh PayPal too.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
m4ck said:
I havent had a credit card in over 6 years. Plan not to either. Cash or check or debt card. Oh yeh PayPal too.
M4ck
Remember, he is "backwoods"!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
No credit cards...guess that's the way to go...but then...there are things you can't do without them to.

Alot of hotels and car rental places won't take debit cards any longer.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Its a debit card that can be used at places that take Visa. Thats all though. It will not go over what I have in the bank. Which really aint much. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I have this problem that when I get a new vehicle I have to get it how I like it or I'm not happy. So I usually just buy it all and then pay it off over the next year. :) Not financially wise but what the heck, you only live once. :D

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
m4ck said:
M4ck
I'm with you, M4ck. I learned a long time ago that drawing interest is a lot better than paying it! I figure that if I can't pay cash for it I don't need it.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I am not rich by any means. But I dont get myself in trouble paying with cash. Cant spend what I don't have.
M4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
You can really get yourself in trouble with credit cards if you don't watch it that's for sure. They keep raising the limits to try and get you to go over your head too. I normally don't carry any balances on mine....I like my American Express because I have to pay it off every month. All my fuel and stuff like that goes on it. But then there's the American Express Optima, Fleet Visa, and Capital One. If I maxed them all out I'd have to move in with you!! Or get ride of my wife....hhhmmm...LoL I have a feeling that would cost me alot more.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like I said, it's not the wisest thing but I am careful. I know it can get way out of control, I do know my limit's. :D I have always paid it off within a year anyway and the intrest rates are always promo's. :) I do know what all you "wiser" gent's are saying though. :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
Can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
791 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
And you say I've been spending alot of money lately? LOL Can't wait to see the photos . . . <chanting> Photos, Photos, Photos ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
m4ck said:
M4ck
Smart move M4ck! It only took me once getting in trouble with credit cards to give me a whole different outlook. I've built one to many project vehicles with plastic. Funny thing is, the bills keep coming long after the excitement wears off. For me, credit cards have become a convenient way to pay for things not the source of the payment.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts