Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend sent me this link, and I was wondering what everyone else thought. Is this worth the deal they are showing, or would it be better to go with something else. Since I am thinking about getting aftermarket shocks for my truck.

http://4wheelparts.com/4wp/packages/index.asp?ParentPacID=46

:dance2:

·
Registered
870 Posts
That is a decent price, I've used ES3000's before and I was fairly happy with them. They were on a truck that saw 90% off road use though, so I can't really comment much on thier road manners.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, I just ordered them, so we'll see what they look like when I get them in.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
drmstlr66 said:
Alright, I just ordered them, so we'll see what they look like when I get them in.
So that means they have a fitment fo rthe Titan I guess. :) Make sure you let us know the specs too. And how the steering stabilizer goes too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
If they are good, then $135 shipped sounds like a good deal to me!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, my fault, I got a little ahead of myself. I just called and talked to one of the sales guys there, and those shocks will only work for the back, not the front, since its a strut front end. He said the only ones that will work for the front are Rancho and they are about $80 a piece but well worth it. Guess I'll be changing that order. At least we know now.

·
Registered
601 Posts
drmstlr66 said:
OK, my fault, I got a little ahead of myself. I just called and talked to one of the sales guys there, and those shocks will only work for the back, not the front, since its a strut front end. He said the only ones that will work for the front are Rancho and they are about $80 a piece but well worth it. Guess I'll be changing that order. At least we know now.
Bummer! Not many Titans out there needing 4 shocks on the rear end yet that I know of. Perhaps you can find a buddy and split the order? $68 each to get 2 new rear shocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts