Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you have disucssed this before but man I am pissed.

I got banned for a stupid reason I can't believe. A troll came onto Titantalk to start causing problems. He called me a troll. He threw personal attacks at me. Every post was a attack towards me. I asked the mods to ban him. They said they are sick of me asking them to ban this guy. And guess what, they ban me because they are sick of hearing from me? But they can't protect there members from people coming from other sites to do personal attacks?! I have been in clubs for 10 years. I have ran clubs for many many years. Never experienced such bs from a website in my life.

He also says they do not support Titantalk members going to other sites to discuss the Titan (like at Ford or Dodge, etc). Truthfully he has no control over that and has no right to tell us what we can and can't do. So he bans users who do it.

Personally it doesn't make any since. Sorry I am just venting.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
We are not big on banning people here either. We do not tollerate people flaming though. Usually all that is needed is a pm to somebody, and things get straightened out. Most times it is simply a misunderstanding. You are welcome here, and are free to go anywhere you want to talk about the Titan. All we ask is you treat others the way you would want to be treated.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BiXLL said:
We are not big on banning people here either. We do not tollerate people flaming though. Usually all that is needed is a pm to somebody, and things get straightened out. Most times it is simply a misunderstanding. You are welcome here, and are free to go anywhere you want to talk about the Titan. All we ask is you treat others the way you would want to be treated.
I do usually. The funny part is I got not even one warning from them over there. It just happened out of the blue. Whats funny is the guy that was attacking me even said he didn't mean for me to get banned. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts