Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTB a set 0f 20-22" rims and tires.

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  PAPARYNO 
#1 ·
I sold the set of 20 inch rims I had a few months back and I am now looking to purchase another set. It is also time for me to purchase new tires and I swear I have seen deals on here where I can get a set of rims and tires for what it will cost for a set of new tires (Go figure).

I am looking for that right person, who has a set of 20-22" inch rims and tires that are sitting in their garage for various reasons. I am looking for that can't say no to deal. I would be willing add my stock 17" inch rims and tires to the deal. The catch is that they have been painted black.
Thanks...

P.S. I am about to remove my Stillen Urethane Roll Pan and having a custom built one made. The only thing that has been done to it is primering. The primering was recently removed. The roll pan will have screw holes on on the ends where it was screwed to my truck. It has not been damaged whatsoever. I am looking for 125.00 dollars plus shipping for it. I believe this to be a fair price. Let me know if you are interested.

#2 ·
i have a set of 20s with yokohoma paradas.. about 50% tread...

#3 ·
Rims/Tires

Sorry about the delayed post. Do you have any pictures of the rims/tires? What are you asking for the set? I will be prepared to purchase the right set by no later than two weeks from now. I thank you for taking the time to post a response.

Thanks, Charles

#4 ·
send me you email address in a pm

#6 ·
ansin have you removed your roll pan yet and sold it?

#7 ·
well i have a set of stock rims for 650

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.