Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a driverside big tow mirror for my LE
mirror must be OEM, power, heated, & have memory

or if someone has the lower blindspot mirror that is not broken & can be snapped in i'll buy it ....mine is broken off

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got a set off CL if anyone needs a passenger side let me know $140 shipped in US

·
Registered
387 Posts
Passenger side big tow with memory? Is this OEM and do you have a pic? My passenger side shell for some reason is loose now and I have no idea if their is a possible fix to it, since you really can not get the mirror and plate off to get to the rear of the shell.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Passenger side big tow with memory? Is this OEM and do you have a pic? My passenger side shell for some reason is loose now and I have no idea if their is a possible fix to it, since you really can not get the mirror and plate off to get to the rear of the shell.
yes its OEM & yes it has memeory, from my understanding some of these mirrors have only 5 wires because they are just power & heated

for the LE models they have 9 wires because the mirror has memeory feature so when you hit your seat memory it adjust seat & mirrors to however you had it set

I will try to post a pic later tonight if i get the time

·
Registered
387 Posts
OK. Yeah I have the LE with all that stuff and the chrome cap. I think someone bumped into my mirror and knocked the shell loose since now the mirror sits regular and the shell falls back some.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are pics...

·
Registered
72 Posts
temp/perm fix for broken lower mirror.

:thumbsup-big:hey for future reference- when my lower mirror broke i purchased a sprinter van lower mirror,which is about 1/4 in more narrow than the BT lower mirror. behind the lower mirror is a half ball shaped area where the pivot is. if you remove the pivot(or if it was broken like mine) the half ball shaped area is about the same size as a golf ball. cut the golfball in half using wurth fixall, mount the flat side of the golf ball to the rear of the sprinter mirror(non heated is 19 bucks, heated is about 46) apply fixall to the curved side of the golf ball and in the cavity. then you sit in the driver seat while a second person positions the new lower mirror while you give the up/down left/right whatever. you wont have a adjustable mirror but you will have one that looks stock further than 4 ft away. since nissan only sells the whole mirror assy at a very proud price, this repair was a manageble 35 bucks. just have to get creative.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts