Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a set of OEM mud flaps they are not using? I took mine off and sold them when I got my fender flares. I would like to have a set to experiment with to see if I can hang them along with my flares, and still look ok.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found a set!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've also looked all over for the post to see where and how they were cut up to fit with the FF. If you figure out a way, please post some pics and a how to. I am ordering the FF and realy don't want to loose my flaps. I want my FF painted, I would like to keep them and maybe trim the flaps. Or just have to get a set of cheep flat ones. Don't know yet.

Thanks
Bixll

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A guy responded to me over at TitanTalk. He said he is the one that posted the how to, told me to do a search!!!!! Like I would have asked if I could have found the threads???? Anyway, he is supposed to pm me the directions, he has no camera, so I will have to take pics for you. If I read his reply correctly, it involves trimming the flares, not the flaps. It is a must do for me though, as the snow build up I got on my running boards from the 1 snow we had was amazing! I have to reistall the flaps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts