Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a 4" spindle lift, anyone have one for sale? Maybe trade my stocks for them? Or if anyone knows of crazy deals on them let me know...

Also looking to trade my Black NON Big Tow Mirrors w/ power and heat for a set of Big Tow Mirrors... Would like to have Chrome, but Black would be fine too... Figured there might be someone out there not wanting the big mirrors sticking out, I could use them for towing the Weekend Warrior... Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks! :thumbsup-big:

I also am selling my Stock 18" Grey 5-spoke rims and tires with excelent tread... Goodyear Wranglers 275/65/18... Looking to get $500 or best... Located in So Cal Inland Empire area...

·
Registered
1 Posts
mirrors

What do your mirrors look like? Im in 29 Palms and wanting black mirrors... are they power mirrors? anyway let me know [email protected]

I'm looking to get a 4" spindle lift, anyone have one for sale? Maybe trade my stocks for them? Or if anyone knows of crazy deals on them let me know...

Also looking to trade my Black NON Big Tow Mirrors w/ power and heat for a set of Big Tow Mirrors... Would like to have Chrome, but Black would be fine too... Figured there might be someone out there not wanting the big mirrors sticking out, I could use them for towing the Weekend Warrior... Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks! :thumbsup-big:

I also am selling my Stock 18" Grey 5-spoke rims and tires with excelent tread... Goodyear Wranglers 275/65/18... Looking to get $500 or best... Located in So Cal Inland Empire area...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts