Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Titan and am needing a set of stock 18" wheels to put back on it. I have a set of moto metal 951 black wheels mounted on it now and would love to go back to stock. I would trade someone for a set of factory wheels and about $250 to boot. Im in NC. Let me know if you are interested. I would need to keep my TPMS's.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Recent Pictures

100_0442.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a set on my 2011, just turned 1100 miles. But im in upstate NY. 12901 Plattsburgh

·
Registered
251 Posts
i have stock 18"s off my se titan. im up in pa. you let me know. maybe we canw ork something out?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have a set of smoke 18's with about 12 miles on them they are in box's. I'm in the sandhills of N.C. No tires also all lugs and center caps not a scratch on them they are the 5 spokers. I'm stuck in Jacksonville N.C. No boot though these wheels are like new. Could work something out if timing is right. Just post up and I'll check the site out at 4:30 pm est. today.

·
Registered
13 Posts
have you sold or traded yet? i have a set of really clean SE 18's with nitto tires. does a trade include tires? let me know. Mine have tpms in them and can do a clean swap. Im in MD but am willing to travel half way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts