Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a Twin Hood Scoop for my 07 Nissan Titan. I'm currently living in Valdosta, Ga where I'm stationed at Moody AFB. My Truck as of now has no modifications to it, the hood on it now is what came with it as stock. I would like to know if its even possible to install Twin hood scoop on it. If anyone has one for sell and can provide pictures of it, and maybe verification that it can be installed on my truck would be great. If anyone would like to contact me my personal phone is 1(337)794-7133, and my E-Mail is [email protected].

The hood scoop I'm reffering to is attached.

Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've still got this one:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is exactly what im looking for! Its a very nice hood! I have just a couple questions though? What kind of condition is it in? Could it fit on a 07 SE titan? Could it be repainted to a silver color? And about how much would you be asking for it including shipping to 31601? I appreciate you posting this! Thanks :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
PM sent!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd like to be next in line, if others fail. Shipped to 11235, BUSINESS LOCATION (should be a little cheaper). Where are you located? Would you accept PayPal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts