Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam looking to buy some weathertech floor mats for my 08 titan cc and also a tonneau cover in silver or black fiberglass or vinyl 5.5 box. post if you are looking to sell either.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Don't get the floor mats, get the floor liner. The floor mats are basically universal and are not a good fit. The floor liner is supposed to be the one that contours the floor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt know that is what they were called, update then Iam looking for floor liners not floor mats. thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have the liners I got them from cabelas they have their label but the are wthertech. I got them when they were on sale for a good price. If you cant find anyone to sell them to you check there web site every so often and see if they are sale. they are the liners and they do a great job at keeping the mud and dirt off the floor and in the liner only. here is the link to them as well
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jsp?id=0043681&navCount=1&parentId=cat20119&masterpathid=&navAction=push&cmCat=MainCatcat21412-cat20119_TGP&parentType=index&indexId=cat20119&rid=

1 - 6 of 6 Posts