Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going from bench seat to center console.
I have a console and shifter just looking for rear vents...anyone have this piece. The console I have does not have the vent portion. Doing this mod for the kids, so they get some A/C too. Any leads would be appreciated, if anyone has one out there.

Looking for trim code W or grey, preferred.

Thanks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went to the wrecker today and he told me that he wouldnt let me take the vents out because it is part of the consle and wants to sell it as one. I will keep trying and see if any other wreckers have them.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to the wrecker today and he told me that he wouldnt let me take the vents out because it is part of the consle and wants to sell it as one. I will keep trying and see if any other wreckers have them.
I really appreciate your help. Do you know how much he was asking for the console?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$150 canadian for the whole thing.
Do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship to zip 88101? What color is it and what kind of condition is it in?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I didnt see this one, this one for $150 is in lethbridge alberta iam in calgary the guy in calgary wanted $600 so i laughed at him. His number is 403-330-4296 give him a call he said he does shippping and everything so he can give you better info on that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt see this one, this one for $150 is in lethbridge alberta iam in calgary the guy in calgary wanted $600 so i laughed at him. His number is 403-330-4296 give him a call he said he does shippping and everything so he can give you better info on that.
Thanks for the lead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts