Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers (Sold)

Sold!!!

As the title says. I like to sell my Doug Thorley long tube headers.

They have some rust of them from the harsh winters up North but thats all. Nothing wrong with them. I've already put my stock manifolds back on so these are taking up space in the garage. I'm just trying to offset the cost for some Radflow as I'm not into performance anymore.

I'm willing to work on this as there is some rust, but this is a good opportunity to purchase have them cleaned and recoated.

$300+shipping

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Great price. That little bit of rust will clean off. If I didn't have Nismos I would jump on this.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Yea they do, but this is a great opportunity for someone to get a great deal on a set of header's!!!

They would clean up nicely!
:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Yea they do, but this is a great opportunity for someone to get a great deal on a set of header's!!!

They would clean up nicely!
:thumbsup-big:
Thanks, just checking.... The next time my manifolds crack, I'll be looking at headers, so I guess I'll need to keep an eye out for some shorties. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pops, some folks have headers and run the 87 tune with the Bullydog GT and are hitting 12.4 - 12.6 AFRs. But if they use the 93 tune the AFRs drop into the 11's.

As we know each vehicle is different but an 87 tune with a handheld tuner will help and get the AFRs in a reasonable area.

·
Registered
72 Posts
PM sent.....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Good price: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts