Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't wait to jump in and make it work. I love wrenching. I used to do it all the time. At a glance the directions blew me away then I read all the feedback. Nice knowing I'll have power mirrors when Im done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rocky Mtn?

have any tips for removing the center dash around the radio etc.? I have an XE with a bench seat/fold down console. I have the cup holders under the radio. Im good at figuring these things out but time is short right now and those tips on the power mirror upgrade blew me away. Ill be able to tear right into that project and fly.

·
Registered
284 Posts
bump bump bump

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks. I put the SE BT mirrors on my truck this week thanks to this thread. After looking at everything, it all made sense, but I never would have ventured into this without these instructions. Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
605 Posts
catnip said:
Are you able to make the heated mirrors work off the rear defrost switch?
THE HEAT MOD ON THIS IS VERY EASY, JUST CONNECT BOTH GREY WIRE W/WHITE STRIPE FROM BOTH OF THE MIRRORS AND CONNECT TOGETHER THEN CONNECT A WIRE TO IT AND CONNECT TO A SWITCH AND FROM SWITCH TO A 12V LEAD.ALSO DON'T FORGET A INLINE FUSE.OR U CAN JUST TAP IT WITH THE 12V WIRE ON THE MIRROR ITSELF

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, so who's helping me do this to my truck? I SUCK at wiring, already have the BT's installed. I will pay $100 + beer. Any takers??

21 - 30 of 30 Posts