Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just ordered a new larger antenna (magnetic mount) for my roady2. I want to put it on the roof just above the cargo lights. Does anyone here know anything about how I should route the cable and get it inside the cab and around to the dash. I'm sure it caan be done, but I'm not keen on the idea of drilling through anything.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

PS. Haven't got the antenna yet should be a few days before it arrives.

·
Registered
434 Posts
On my wife's Murano, they opened the tailgate, and in it came through there. In the case of the Titan, I would (haven't done this yet), remove the bed-light housing and run it in through there into the interior of the truck. No hole-drilling required.

I think this would work... Jim

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would imagine once you remove the cover of that bed light, then the lighting housing itself... the only thing between the headliner inside the truck and the inside of the top of the roof is air.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bix,

Thanks for the help. Is there any way you cen get more detail in both pics and descriptions. I'm a complete dolt when it comes to mechanical work. I know how to use basic tools, I just don't want to screw up my nice new toy with my ineptness.

Thanks!

G

·
roisondubh said:
Bix,

Thanks for the help. Is there any way you cen get more detail in both pics and descriptions. I'm a complete dolt when it comes to mechanical work. I know how to use basic tools, I just don't want to screw up my nice new toy with my ineptness.

Thanks!
Not sure what you need. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts