Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just seeing how long you guys have had your trucks and how many miles you have on them? on a scale of 1-10, do you still like your trucks?
I got mine on 4/12/04, it has 6518 miles, and a 10 :!:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lroshau said:
Had mine 6 wks with 3000 miles and I give it a 5

Why only a 5?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JetTech said:
first truck was an LE 4x2, 22600 miles....10

second truck is an SE 4x4, 5800 miles.....10+++++

did the 4x2 feel faster then 4x4? or could you not tell a difference?

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
yes it did feel a little faster then my 4x4 but then again I don't have the miles on my 4x4 that I had on my 4x2. The endurance seems to keep gaining power as the miles pile up on them. Ask me again in a year or so... :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
power goes up with miles, im goin to drive it right now!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
lroshau said:
Had mine 6 wks with 3000 miles and I give it a 5

Why only a 5?
Rattles in dash & doors, wind noise, doors are drafty, bad radio reception, bad driver seat, 4WD problems,lights for window and mirror controls don't all work, I'm getting worked up just typing it!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
didnt you look at that stuff before purchasing the truck? sorry to hear you dont like it though

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have 1500 miles. I give it an 8 because of the vibration on the steering wheel when apply brake. It's getting worse and worse everyday and dealers said parts are backorder.

With no brake problem, I will give a 10

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tyltan said:
I have 1500 miles. I give it an 8 because of the vibration on the steering wheel when apply brake. It's getting worse and worse everyday and dealers said parts are backorder.

With no brake problem, I will give a 10
at least they will fix it though, if it gets to bad ask for a loaner!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have................

3600 miles on it and give it a 10. Funny thing is in 4 months I'll still have 3600 miles on it.
I must be the only guy in Michigan with a 4X4 that stores it in the winter. We bought the truck to pull our trailer and being we dont use our trailer in the winter we thought we would save some miles on it.
But hey dont worry, I have a walkout basement with a garage door going into it so its nice and worn for the truck. And I can go and sit in it and make motor sound any time I want
Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha
God bless
Greg from Mi.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where at in michigan? im from Lansing

·
Registered
158 Posts
3246 in 4 weeks. I'd say 9 out of 10. MPG started at 11. now at 13.2 on highway.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I've had mine since May 15th or so, I was putting about 2k miles a month on it for the first couple months, but the last 2 months I've put less than 500 miles on it. She's got a little over 9k on it, and I'd have to give it a 7.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I have had mine since March and put 17, 500 on it. It is by far the best truck I have ever had. The only thing I might complain about is the fact if you pay $23,000 for a truck, : you think you could get electric windows. I will add those this spring. Sorry to hear about those who are having difficulties with their trucks :?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts