Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very rare “HEAVY METAL CHROME” edition 2009 4X4 Crew Cab Nissan Titan LE! This truck has all the options you could get with this rare package. It is black on black with CHROME abundant. Beautiful 20” factory chrome wheels, Factory chrome step rails, Factory chrome billet grill, Factory chrome tailgate accent, and Heavy Metal Chrome badging on both front fenders make heads turn with this rare edition to the Titan line-up.

Like most LE models it comes fully loaded with heated/power/memory leather seats, Power windows with both front one touch up/down, Power rear window, Power locks with keyless entry, Power tilting/folding/heated mirrors, Power adjusting pedals, 6 disc Rockford Fosgate stereo, Steering wheel mounted audio/cruise/blue tooth, Wood grain interior accents, Rear sonar back-up assist, Fog lights, Auto dimming interior and exterior rearview mirrors, Automatic duel climate control, XM radio, Factory spray-in bed liner with UniTrack system, Left rear integrated locking bedside toolbox, Tailgate shocks offer no hands down and easy up operation.

Additional options include: Second set of 18” steel wheels with mounted Bridgestone Blizzaks for winter, Factory drivers door keypad entry, Class III receiver hitch, Hood deflector, and Truxcedo roll-away tonneau cover,

This truck was NOT used as a work truck, but my daily driver, and my second Titan. This Titan offers options others just don’t have along with Low miles of 17,500. It has always been Nissan maintained. 1 and half years of bumper to bumper warranty and 3 and half years left of power train warranty in full affect. $31,000.00!!!

A great truck for work or play. Thanks for looking!

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very rare “HEAVY METAL CHROME” edition 2009 4X4 Crew Cab Nissan Titan LE! This truck has all the options you could get with this rare package. It is black on black with CHROME abundant. Beautiful 20” factory chrome wheels, Factory chrome step rails, Factory chrome billet grill, Factory chrome tailgate accent, and Heavy Metal Chrome badging on both front fenders make heads turn with this rare edition to the Titan line-up.

Like most LE models it comes fully loaded with heated/power/memory leather seats, Power windows with both front one touch up/down, Power rear window, Power locks with keyless entry, Power tilting/folding/heated mirrors, Power adjusting pedals, 6 disc Rockford Fosgate stereo, Steering wheel mounted audio/cruise/blue tooth, Wood grain interior accents, Rear sonar back-up assist, Fog lights, Auto dimming interior and exterior rearview mirrors, Automatic duel climate control, XM radio, Factory spray-in bed liner with UniTrack system, Left rear integrated locking bedside toolbox, Tailgate shocks offer no hands down and easy up operation.

Additional options include: Second set of 18” steel wheels with mounted Bridgestone Blizzaks for winter, Factory drivers door keypad entry, Class III receiver hitch, Hood deflector, and Truxcedo roll-away tonneau cover,

This truck was NOT used as a work truck, but my daily driver, and my second Titan. This Titan offers options others just don’t have along with Low miles of 17,500. It has always been Nissan maintained. 1 and half years of bumper to bumper warranty and 3 and half years left of power train warranty in full affect. $31,000.00!!!

A great truck for work or play. Thanks for looking!
Does my price seem too high for a truck with plenty of warranty left and very low miles of 17,500? Plus it has the extra Heavy Metal Chrome package and a second set of wheels and tires. Truck sold new for $42,000! I'm just looking for people's honest thoughts, thanks guys!:huh:

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it had 0 miles it was brand new, BT stands for big tow or utility max package- it has 20's, all options and is a 4x2
I think that may be the differance...mine's a 4X4 and the Heavy Metal Package comes with 20" Chomes, Chome steprails, Chrome billet grill, etc. PLus I have extras on my truck including a full set of Nissan Steel wheels and Blizzak tires for winter. I still think my price is fair. Is your's also a crew cab or King cab?

Thanks for your input it is very helpful! :thumbsup-big:

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oops sorry- yes it's a crew cab, also I do not have the nav or sunroof
I also do not have Nav, sunroof, or rear DVD as they were not options that could be added if you got the "Heavy Metal Chrome" edition??? Nada shows that a basic 2009 LE CC with 17,500 miles is booking for $30,475...so I figured with my added "Chrome package" and all the extras...it was definitely worth the extra $525.00 without a doubt!

· Registered
260 Posts
oh ok- I also have a buddy that bought a band new CC Pro 4x last year for 34,000. Seems like these things are holding thier value well. That is one good thing about them not changing the look over 7 years! My dad bought a brand new 09' chevy 5.3 SWB KC 4x2 LT for 21,000 in 09 and now it's worth 8,000.00!!!

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh ok- I also have a buddy that bought a band new CC Pro 4x last year for 34,000. Seems like these things are holding thier value well. That is one good thing about them not changing the look over 7 years! My dad bought a brand new 09' chevy 5.3 SWB KC 4x2 LT for 21,000 in 09 and now it's worth 8,000.00!!!
Yeah...they do hold value well...a lot better than American vehicles.

· Premium Member
35 Posts
$42k for a truck w/o nav, sunroof or DVD, seems pretty high. I paid $32500 for my 09 4x4 LE brand new loaded with every possible option except dvd, sticker was over $43k on mine, and I got a 100000 mile bumper to bumper warranty not just powertrain. I think the dealer played the heavy metal package up too much, there were a few of them on the lot when I bought mine. GLWS it is a sharp looking truck the heavy metal wheels are nice looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.