Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a Zoomers Cannon tip, in excellent condition, 3" inlet.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Cannon tip is a resonator, not just a tip.

·
Registered
252 Posts
check your PMs.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
And what's it do?
The resonated tip reduces the drone produced by the aftermarket mufflers. It also reduced the volume a bit. Before I put my Zoomer Cannon tip on I could drive through the parking garage and set off car alarms. Now, after the tip was installed I really have to work at it to set of car alarms, which is real downer for me.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
The resonated tip reduces the drone produced by the aftermarket mufflers. It also reduced the volume a bit. Before I put my Zoomer Cannon tip on I could drive through the parking garage and set off car alarms. Now, after the tip was installed I really have to work at it to set of car alarms, which is real downer for me.

Oh ok. I thought maybe it was just for looks. Thanks

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
It does look good too. But it would look better if it was 1" shorter. It sticks out just a tad.

·
Registered
252 Posts
It does look good too. But it would look better if it was 1" shorter. It sticks out just a tad.
I cut about 6 inches off the tail pipe before putting the tip on so it wouldn't stick out as far.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I cut about 6 inches off the tail pipe before putting the tip on so it wouldn't stick out as far.
I cut a good 8" off and it still stuck out. Either the guy welding it on didn't try very hard to cram the tip further up the pipe or I simply didn't cut enough off. I could have cut more but then the angle/placement of the tip would have been way off from the OEM location.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts